U&D Coal Ltd
U&D Coal Ltd (UND) was listed on ASX between 19th February 2014 and 17th June 2015. U&D Coal is now an unlisted public company with the objective of engaging in the acquisition, exploration, development and operation of coal mines and to supply coal product into the export coal market. The Group is based in Australia and has established its headquarters in Brisbane CBD.
- U&D Mining was established in August 2011
- U&D Mining completed the acquisition of EPC 818, Broughton Project on 10 February 2012
- U&D Mining acquired former ASX listed Endocoal in May 2013
Top 3 Shareholders
- Henan Energy and Chemical Group, (previously Henan Yima Coal Industry Group (YMCIG)), which holds 50.99% of the Existing Shares through its wholly owned Australian subsidiary, Australia Kunqian International Energy Co., Pty Ltd (Kunqian).
- World Wide Energy (Hong Kong) Limited with 23.99%
- Golden Globe Energy Limited (Golden Globe) with 22.99%
- Inderi and Meteor Downs South coal resources;
- Combined JORC resources of 51.4Mt (31.8Mt Measured 11.6Mt Indicated and 8.0Mt Inferred);
- Export-quality, direct-ship thermal coal within 7km of QR National rail line; and
- Production commenced June 2018
- Train Load Out completed July 2020
- 121Mt JORC Resource has been confirmed as high quality coking coal for open cut;
- Capable of producing a low ash, high quality coking coal primary product with a secondary higher ash thermal coal product.
- Up to 1.8Mt per year open cut mining operation producing;
- MDL has been granted.
- Total JORC Resource 338.3Mt (44.5Mt Indicated and 292.8Mt Inferred)
- Drilling intersections confirmed low-volatile PCI coal