The Broughton Coal Mine Project (Broughton Project) forms part of the Company’s near term Greenfields project portfolio.
Situated 30km northwest of Nebo and 100km southeast of Mackay, Queensland, within MDL3030 the project has a total JORC Resource of 120.9 million tonne (Mt), comprised by 17.8Mt Measured Resource, 11.1Mt Indicated Resource and 92Mt Inferred Resource. The project is located within the Bowen Basin in central Queensland, approximately 100km west-south-west of Mackay and 27km north-west of the township of Nebo.
- JORC Resources totalling 120.9Mt comprised by: 17.8Mt Measured Resource, 11.1Mt Indicated Resource and 92Mt Inferred Resource
- Project Pre-Feasibility Study has been finalised
- Project production rate of up to 3Mtpa coking coal
- Single open cut pit with associated supporting infrastructure, including a coal handling and processing plant
- The project development plan assumes regionally based workforce and service providers